Thursday, September 3, 2009

What Can You Say About Dota Allstar Game?

This is what I made a question after I realized what this Dota Allstar Game is all about. So, What Can You Say About Dota Allstar Game? Well, for me, Dota Allstar Game is just a game which you can't resist but to play. That's why I made this blog "DOTA ADDICTUZ CORNER" and post everything about DOTA allstar Game here. It simple means that DOTA Allstar Game is very addicting game ever I've played unlike the other games. This is all about what game you are prefer than any other games. So, Dota Allstar Game is my favorite game, my past time game, my hobby or even my all. I mean my all because even your GF can't stop you to play this Dota Allstar Game. So, try to play Dota Allstar Game and you will also realized why Dota Allstar Game is very Addicting Game. Try it!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

playing dota with your friends is even more fun.

If you try to stop playing dota, you will start hearing voices. FIRST BLOOD , TRIPLE KILL , MONSTER KILL , GODLIKE , HOLYSHIT !!

Watch Mayweather VS Marquez Live Free Streaming said...

Hhahaha I agree with you dudes!!! Yeah I've tried stopping to play dota but I usual get jealous to those gamers who played then I hear the sounds from their computers while playing dota hahaha

Who is your best Dota HERO?