Thursday, September 18, 2008

WarCraft 3 Dota All-Star


Dota dota dota! This is the game I have ever addicted of. I think I can't live without dota. Everyday I played dota for 3-4 hours in the afternoon. I go to my gaming place, a computer cafe' which several years already I'm the regular gamer there from CounterStrike to WarCraft DOta-All Star until now I'm still addicted to Dota. I can't blame myself being an Dota addicted because it gives me a lot of fun, I've enjoyed a lot. It was my past time and my problem solutions :). I've forgot my problems because of this game. Sometimes my GF always against me in playing this game but I usually ignored her and still playing this. Sometimes we learned about team play, sportmanship, friendship, strategies and many more. Sometimes I'm won sometimes I'm lose the game but its part of a game. Until now, still addicted in dota. So I would like to share something interestng about dota game then I came up with this idea to create a blog about it. So here it is. You can follow me here sharing about dota game, strategies, heroes and more more more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love dota , no more building to build just pic your hero, play and combine your recipes...

Anonymous said...

I also love dota , no more building to build just pic your hero, play and combine your recipes...

Who is your best Dota HERO?