Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who is your best Range Agility Dota Hero?

After a few days of campaigning on who is your best Range Agility Dota Hero, I think this is official result as of now the poll is ended this day. Here is the result shown on the graph.


According to some of my visitors and the voters on my poll that runs after 1 week, the best Range Agility Dota Hero is the "Dwarven Sniper-Kardel Sharpeye". Let say if the four heroes nominated on the poll has the same stats, items and level, Dwarven Sniper is most powerful range hero among them. Why? because, as I what I have experienced in the actual game, that is true. Dwarven Sniper is really powerful. Sniper is a long range, have a skill called headshot that is very powerful and the assasinate. You can prove that the Dwarven Sniper is the best hero if you try it in the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

link exchange boy dota?

http://dotageeks.blogspot.com

Who is your best Dota HERO?