Thursday, June 18, 2009

Have You Played New Dota Map Version 6.60b in new Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23?

A week ago, I played dota in my favorite computer cafe (my hangout place) near my apartment unit at ACC. Since I was played before the old version 6.59c which I probably played awesome and beyong godlike with any heroes I picked in every game. But last week, ACC just update their old Dota Map version from 6.59c to Dota Map version 6.60beta, version 6.60 and Dota Map version 6.60b.

The new Dota Map Version 6.60b compatible for the new WarCraft 3 Patch 1.23 and the old one must need to update with this version to surely experience the great gaming of Dota. This new Dota Map version 6.60b has new heroes, new items, new map, new skills and new strategies to adjust. You may think that it the same thing should do from old version to this new Dota Map version 6.60b when playing this new one but if you notice the game with the new heroes, you can not easily do your old strategies because I think this new Dota Map Version 6.60b you must adjust or change your strategy in a game. Want to prove this thing? Why don't you try to play this new Dota Map Version 6.60b so that you find out what I've talking about.

Lets play Dota Map version 6.60b. If you going to beyond GODLIKE your Dota hero. Try to use new heroes if you want. Goodluck! :)

No comments:

Who is your best Dota HERO?