Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dota All-Star Game Cheats Codes 6.63b

Have you found Dota All-Star Game Cheats Codes 6.63b? Well, there's a rumor that this version 6.63b has a cheats and bugs but is not really has confirmation yet. My friends had noticed during the game he played Dota All-Star Game version 6.63b and he was irritated to those player who cheating. Well, is there actually dota cheast in 6.63b? For me, I don't even know what cheats in there but once I found out, I will share that dota cheats here.

By the way, how do you find this version 6.63b? Have you found any bugs in there? Well, me I had found the bugs there. I saw a dota hero like rikimaru that had an items Cuirass and rikimaru is totally invisible while attacking the enemy hero. Is that a bug? Why those hero using Cuirass becomes invisible like what Rikimaru hero does. Well, is there any suggestions? I hope you can report any bugs we found in this version 6.63b and also report some dota cheats immediately.

Who is your best Dota HERO?