Saturday, October 3, 2009

Is there a Dota Cheats in Dota Allstar Game Map version 6.63b?

An hour ago, I have been played Dota game at my hang out place computer cafe and the Dota game map version I played is 6.63b. The game was so exciting because our opponents are so strong and they are all professional but of course my allies or team is also a pro. I have noticed that one of our opponent complaining that there is a Dota Cheats in Dota Allstar Game Map version 6.63b. And they said that my ally hero Stealth assassin player is cheating. I don't know what cheats in there and also I thought there is no cheats. They noticed that the player who used Steath assassin (Rikimaru) is cheating because when the rikimaru hero is attacking them, it is still invisble while still attacking and they do not see the rikimaru hero. I think there is no cheat in there but the opponent insisting that rikimaru is cheating. Is that all are reasons because our opponent are now losing the game? Well, I believed that there is no cheats and in there but if I found out that there is s cheat in there, I will share it here. So, If you want to know if there is a Dota Cheats in Dota Allstar Game Map version 6.63b, just try to play it and see for yourself.

No comments:

Who is your best Dota HERO?